Charlene and Irma..............

What an Angel
Add caption
I really love one of these women and the other woman I cant wait till she is out of my life. Charlene is the newest member off our family, she was born on Sept 2nd and came home two days later. She has wrapped me and grandma around her cute little fingers. I will post pictures when we get back home of this little cutie.

Now to the woman I want out of my life, Irma is a Class 5 hurricane churning up the warm Atlantic waters heading for Florida.She is the most powerful hurricane on record and if she tracks like they think she will the whole state will be in danger. we have decided to leave our spot here at Pat Thomas Park on Lake Talquin on Friday to relocate our RV to Montgomery, AL for a few days until Irma makes her way out of my life so I get back to being all about the new baby.

I pray that we all remain safe and she doesn't wreck the state.







Comments

Popular Posts