2 below............

Yes that's right its 2 below zero this morning in central Indiana. A cold front has invaded  from the north and from the reports the weathermen are giving it will stay for awhile, I saw no above freezing temps forecast for the next 10 days. The wood stove is getting a work out.

I just wanted to stop in a say I hope every one had a Merry Christmas and will have a great New Year!!! We had a real nice holiday season so far with family and lots of good food. The gifts under the tree where practical and needed. We did get a membership to join Harvest Host for this year and an Ipad to use in the motorhome, since our eyes need a larger screen at times.

Its one short month till we hit the road south, I don't think we will miss these frosty temps. I will keep you posted on our progress for the trip.  Again I hope everyone has a Happy Holidays Season.

Comments

Popular Posts